Faraday vs. Maxwell and Demonstration of Longitudinal Wave Transmission
Do scalar waves exist or not?
Practical consequences of an extended field theory:
* what is the Maxwell approximation? * How could a new and extended approach look like?
* Faraday instead of Maxwell, which is the more general law of induction?
* Can the Maxwell equations be derived as a special case?
* can also scalar waves be derived from the new approach?
* the experimental proof (Tesla)
Playtime ca. 108 Minuten
top of page
bottom of page